Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Chicago International Haul

The silver vase is from Taller Targioni. The two gold plated animals are from Ligia's Miniatures, an IGMA Artisan in Fine Arts/Enameling. The 4 stone accessories are from Wendy's Miniatures. Everything in the picture on the right is from The Little Dollhouse Company. On my first pass I picked out only half of these. I almost missed the buildings and double decker bus; a good reminder to look THOROUGHLY, you never know what treasures you might miss.

The shark wood cut out is from Small Scale Living. Green and brown glass platters are from Diane Burger of The Enchanted Garden. The silver bowl set and other toiletries are from Cottage of Miniatures.

It wasn't until I got home that I realized the acrylic striped vase was from CW Lubin. I have purchased many of his turnings online and love his work, and I completely forgot to introduce myself. Next year I'll catch him. The wood signs are Laser Creations. The juniper wood bowl is from RJT Miniatures.

In the far right picture, large plant, ceramic bowl, and toiletries are from my trip out to Lolly's (she wasn't at the show, but I'll post pictures from her store soon). The rug (used as background in all other pics) and painting are PRD Miniatures.

I'll be posting more photos from the show as soon as I invent a way to slow down time. (At least sooner than the next show).

3 comments:

  1. oh you picked up some great treasures thank you for sharing your haul :)

    Hugs
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely objets d'art you picked up! I love your blog, thank you for sharing so many great photos and information.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the links. I may not get to Chicago any time soon but at least I can visit the sites and empty my bank balance =0) Hope you had fun at the fair =0)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message after the... BEEEEEEEEEP.